Free Shipping 2011

Enjoy Free Shipping for to celebrate the New Year 2011 with me!

All total orders over USD$12 enjoys free shipping.

Have a wonderful New Year in 2011 and may your wishes come true.

Happy thoughts
Chyrl


Sunday, May 3, 2009

COLETTE - The COlour paLETTE Birdie is here! :)








I've been wanting to set up a new shop full of colours under this favourite name - Colette.

The reason being my current shop with mostly one of a kind items is growing too big (or I'm selling too slow :P ) as I add more items each day. I'm planning to move my giftboxes and or miniature cards which are 'duplicable' to the new shop eventually, and leaves the current ones with just original drawings and origami-ed craftworks.

To celebrate a 'grand' opening, I'm having a FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHRE for the first 20 items listed in mycolette shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment